Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.